It's one of those days when I just want to fill up my imaginary shopping cart on the internet and shop til I drop. This is not really feasible, so instead I've decided to start up a nice, new Neatloaf tradition: Friday finds. Help me extinguish my shopping need by taking a look at all of the great things I've scouted throughout the weeks. And if you end up buying a piece, be sure to come over to Assemble and brag about it.
1. I've always been a watch girl. Perhaps that's because I forget my phone every where I go. I still need a clock here and there, and this one is my most recent favorite: the ASOS Patent Color Watch for $45.45. Available in lots of colors!
2. Quite possibly the most perfect slouch dress I have seen in a while: Madewell's Dotty Dress for $168. I'm pretty sure you could wear this anywhere.
3. Perhaps I leave my phone at home constantly because it's a crappy old Nokia. If I had an iPhone I'd be sure to bring it everywhere with me, and in this: the Gold the Phone iPhone Case, $39.99, available from ModCloth.
4. Let's pretend we need a Sea Bag, and we are on vacation. Yes, let's. J. Crew's Medium Sea Bag tote in two colors, $168.
5. These would make me feel like Audrey Hepburn, and who doesn't want that?? The Alessandra Burlap Ballet Flats from TOMS shoes, $79. I vote they change the name to the Audrey Burlap Ballet Flats. Yep.
6. Watch out, or you'll develop an obsession with these. Roll it with Paper Tape Set, washi tape available from ModCloth, $14.99.
Have a happy, bright, cheery weekend!!