Perhaps you're wondering if the title above is referring to a certain book parodied on SNL this week. Well, the answer is yes, and the other answer is yes, I'm reading it. And another answer is, yes, it's terrible. That aside, I have a prediction for the coming summer/fall: Pink. The last time pink was really huge was around 2002/2003, so I'm hoping ten years later that it will come back around. I'm still holding onto my coral-colored, leather mini-sofa and hoping for the best. In the meantime, here's some finds to keep you satisfied:
1. Silicone Solutions 10-pc bake and serve set from Target, $49.99. I have lots of pink silicone & plastic bakeware from Williams-Sonoma, but alas, Target is the only one who still thinks pink is chic. Hmm..regardless, I love this set.
2. New embroidered Penguin Classic covers by Jillian Tamaki are now out! Plot appropriate pinks in this Emma, for $16.
3. One of my favorite cosmetic companies, FACE Stockholm, has a wide selection of bold to demure pinks in stock, $12. Our wedding night hotel (Hotel Andra) stocks FACE in their rooms and I made sure make full use of them.
4. The BoyJean in Pink Oyster from Madewell, $135. Think Emily needs a new color?
5. Who doesn't love a KitchenAid? I love my butter yellow one, but this one is second best. I think I would feel like I was working in a confectionery shop if I used this one! $349